Newquay has accommodation to suit all. From large Newquay hotels with sea views to small and cosy bed and breakfast and Surf lodges and Backpackers with every facility for the adrenalin seeking water sports enthusiast. Whether you are visiting Newquay for a quiet break, a romantic getaway, a music festival or learning to surf Newquay has accommodation to suit you.
Using our deal finder you will find Newquay hotels with parking, Newquay Holiday Apartments, Newquay hotels on the beach, Newquay holiday apartments and more.
How to use our Deal Finder to find your Newquay Hotels Deal.
1. Click on Show All Deals.
2. Look on the left select Dates and scroll down to select the type of accommodation and what is important to you.
3. Check through the list and find your deal.
Newquay is your base for exploring Cornwall
Newquay is a great base for exploring the rest of Cornwall situated on the north coast the coastal path offers walkers spectacular walks and seascapes. The attractions of golf courses, steam railways, Lands End, Dairyland, Newquay Zoo, Poldark Mine, Lost Gardens of Heligan, The Eden Project and many others are all easily reached.
The fishing villages of the south coast the port of Falmouth and the County town of Truro are all comfortable day trips.
- Back to Visitor Information
- Follow the Newquay Guide on Facebook
- See our Newquay Weather Page
- Check out our Newquay Webcams page